Great job so far writers! I know we have been talking about the upcoming NJASK and some of you have lots of questions. I want to know your thoughts about the test. Do you think you will do well? Do you feel prepared? What are some strategies you think you will try on the reading and writing sections? Let me know how you are feeling and I will try to answer any questions you still have. Write on!
Hi Ms. Sapello. If we are going to have fraction number stories on the NJASK I would like some help with that. I'm kind of not ready for the NJASK because I feel like I need help in math.
ReplyDeleteES 21
I think i will do well on the NJ ASK.I feel prepared because i have been writeing in the practice booklet and I got all of them correct without looking at the answer.I know that on the writing section i will use fantastic words and idioms.I know I will read fluently and try to get all the quetions right.I still don't have any questions.S.T. 22
ReplyDeleteI`m going to have my family help me all the way through.I`ll study and practice for it.On the day of the ASK I will try my hardest.What should I also do?I need help on fractions and on carying numders.Do you think you can tuter me during resesse DJ 23
ReplyDeleteI think I will do well.I feel prepared.I think that I will try the main idea part for reading and I think that I will try sa.I think that I need help with comprehenchen. KZ 24
ReplyDelete