Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2013 Writing

What are some of your proudest moments as a writer so far? What do you think you still need help with?

20 comments:

  1. Dear MS.Sapello I am doing great at writing but im having a little truble at reading in some lessons i am learning great thinks in writing like writing storys its fun writing storys but i need help in reading i dont need help in myths but i do need on other reading lesons. #13 NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need help with Elija Cecilya Mr.Jones Mrs.Jones and the new babies Killy and Tyler in my wirting because i want to make it better but you helped me out alot and i say thank you
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms.sapello I Think so far im good with writing and i love my story and i love to write. when i grow up i want to be a writer and a publisher.But i do still need some help with my writing.I need help with my begining of my story.I also need help with the problem of my story i dont know yet. YL 18.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my praudes moments was when I fineshd my 1first naritev.I need help on piking exsiting words and words to disckriv the charicters feeling.Also,how they look like and piking a good exsiting things.G.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was happy when I finished my 1st writing assiment. But I wish I could of been a part of the party. I need help with the charaters,problem,and solutions.Sometimes I will get stuck with endings and begings.JS 23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear miss sapello im having a little troble on writing .Im having troble on what is going to happen and somee time im also having troble on my lead and whats going to be there personnathly. And how they act.DH #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like today Feb.20,2013 when who ever was done got to make a fiction story I even put my monkey in it my story and T.J a.k.a T'yajah and
    Yarilis.Mr.Blue-Bottom that who my monkey name in the story he real in the story we had the best time because we rote so much and it was great becase we have are story all put together. It is great like oh my gosh great I mean realy good great I love the charetors names! A.D #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. My proudest moments as a writer was when I wrote nine and a half pages. I need a lot of help with my vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i still need help with making shore that the sentences make sence.My happy moment in writing is that I get to learn new things and write new stories. I also need help with coming up with something to write about that had ever happen to me or making up a made up stories.
    AB 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. My proudest moment was when I wrote onamanapiea in my fictional narrative. I think I still need help with making charachters if we do another fictional narrative.
    CC7

    ReplyDelete
  11. My proudest moment in writing is our second personal narative.I`m really having trouble finding my parahgraphs can you help me with that please.Reaspond if you can help me with finding my paragraphs. EZ3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i stil need help with writing 3 or 4 parigrafas or more and wiht speling wordes and i need help with mywordes.A.A.1

    ReplyDelete
  13. i need help with my mythology can you help me

    GC.5

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4i need help spelling better words in writing.

    nc.

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my proudest moments is when i worked hard on my ficinol narrateve. I was also proud when i choose a good word.I dont need help.AZ24

    ReplyDelete
  16. My proudest momment are when we do fun stuff and i get good grades on my test and report cards but i wasn't to happy with this on i went from a to a c but i'll try harder next time.Can i talk to you about the njask i think im still not ready for it because i want all my b to go up as an a and im still confewst about some things we do because i feel like im retarded and some times my ears block up like im death and i can't hear and then they just open up agin but were ready to get off the carpet and then i neverknow what to do i got to addmit i do playaround some times well all the time but every thing that we did im going to need to work on it but i just want to say thank you for helping me with everthing that i needed help with thank you
    love
    ar 20

    ReplyDelete
  17. im proudest moments is that i got to write 7 pages i never know i can write like that.i working on details and onamonapeia.i need help with spelling some words.can you help me.jj #14

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ms.sapello I think i still need help in writing with puting more feeling in my storys so my reader can have a movie in there mind. And my reader can think he is in the story. I'm so proud about my writing because i try to not tell reader the feeling.
    kr.19

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need halp with some if it is a big word i'll need halp
    e.k16

    ReplyDelete